Contact Form

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Must read - A humorous prayer - when I lay down to sleep, I pray the Lord my shape to keep.

(Image is indicative)

Please no wrinkles, Please no bags And please lift my bum before it sags.

Please no age spots, Please no grey.
And as for my belly, Please take it away.
Please keep me healthy,

Please keep me young, and thank you Dear Lord for all that you've done.....

Send this to five bright, funny people you know and make them smile .

This is a BIG CUDDLE from out of the blue to let u know i'm thinking of u, and even though i've nothing to say, u'll know i thought of u anyways !

Keep the cuddle going!

©TwitterPress. Mobile blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Jake Simms
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt utlaoreet dolore.